1.What is BPT?
BPT (Boyaa Poker Tour) is a global poker tournament organized by Boyaa Interactive that is first played online and then offline. Its players are Boyaa Poker users, coming from more than 30 countries that are divided into five main poker zones. Those who win on the online tournaments get access to go to BPT 2017 Macau Final to fight for a huge reward and international recognition.
2. BPT Prize pool
BPT 2017 Macau Final comes with a guaranteed prize pool of 6 million Hong Kong dollars (the more participants attend, the higher prize will be) and 42.5 billion game chips. The top 200 players will receive cash, and the top 300 will get chip rewards. The details of the prize pool payout will be soon announced.
3. BPT 2017 Macau Final schedule
1) BPT 2017 Macau Final will be held this year from October 28 to November 1，at the Babylon Casino.
2) Main event events：Day1-A group, Day 1-B group, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, five days in total.
3) Day1-A will start on October 28th, Day1-B will start on October 29, players can get qualified for the next round in one of these two groups. Then starts an elimination process until the final.
1. BPT online playoffs period
August 1, 2017 - October 18, 2017
2. How to participate in the BPT 2017 Macau Final?
Participation requires a BPT 2017 Macau Final Invitation. Players will need to submit their personal information on the invitations to the system to activate them. Only the activated invitations owners can attend the event.
3. How to get an invitation:
1) Playing Boyaa Texas Poker online tournaments.
2) Participating in of the Boyaa Texas Poker online activities.
Check out the game to get more information.
3) In case of having empty seats, players can join Group A or Group B by purchasing the entrance ticket. The number of seats for this mode is limited, so it's recommended to participate in online events and activities to obtain an invitation.
Tip: If you want to know how to join the online qualifiers, go to our game.
4. I have a BPT 2017 Macau Final invitation, now what?
1) PC Version : Click on your avatar>Items>BPT invitation letter> click and fill out the corresponding information.
2) Mobile Version: Click on your avatar>Items>click the BPT invitation letter>fill out the corresponding information.
3) Fill in your personal information, recheck the data and submit it.
4) After the activation, you will receive a confirmation e-mail or SMS. Pay attention.
5. How many invitations can I get? What are the main competition rules?
1) In principle, a player only needs one BPT 207 Macau Final invitation to participate .
2) If you have a second invitation letter, please fill it out with the real information of the participant. The information can't be change afterward.
3) One ID can get several invitations, but there can be only one player for each activated invitation belonging to the same poker group.
4) Each participant can only participate in the same type of round game once and can't rejoin the main event one the same day.
5) Each invitation letter is linked to one and only one player. The player can only join the event of that invitation once. Therefore, to play in A and B groups one needs to get two invitation letters valid for those groups.
6) If a player with 2 activated letters, for a group A and B respectively (not recommended), can join both games in A and B, but only the day in which the player won more chips will count to pass to round 2.
1) Due to Macau's requirements, all participants must be 21 years of age or above. Check the information on the invitation letter meets that requirement.
2) The deadline to activate the invitation letter is on October 24. Letters not activated before that date will be discarded.
3) All players must prepare their legal and valid documentation, including the VISA to Macau. Check in advance that you can enter Macau without any problems.
7.Can I change the information of an activated letter?
1) Once a letter is activated it can't be changed, so please pay attention.
2) IDs and invitation letters will check in the casino. If the information in both documents is different, the player won't join the BPT 2017 Macau Final.
3) If something happens, contact our customer service.
1. What kind of document should participants prepare in advance?
Passport and, if needed, a Macau visa. Confirm the documents comply with Macau's requirements. Players should check all their documents comply with Macau's requirements.
If you are joining the BPT 2017 Macau Final, you can start preparing your documents in September to avoid rushing.
2.When do players need to arrive to Macau?
BPT Main Event Group A will be held on October 28, 13:00. B Group on 29th 13:00. Players need to arrive according to their group, but we advise to arrive with at least one day in advance to be prepared.
Do players from same regions go to Macau together?
Players organize the trip themselves and check-in before the event starts.
4.No selected players can go to the Casino as spectators？
No. Only selected players and some employees go inside the game areas to watch.
5.How to get to Babylon Casino?
Once in Macau, you can get a free shutter to the casino from any ports.
Or take a taxi directly.
1. Introduction to Babylon casino and nearby areas
Near the Babylon Hotel, you can find the Harbourview Hotel, Rocks Hotel Macau, Sand Macau Hotel and others. Players have to book the hotels for themselves.
2. Participants travel, food expenses and accommodation arrangements
1）Participants assume travel, food, accommodation and extra expenses
2）Tip:Check-in hotels may require you to use the visa or master credit card for check-in. If you do not have such a credit card, you will need to pay an amount of cash as a deposit to the hotel (about 2000 MOP / HKD). The deposit will be refunded after the check-out.
1. How to get more information?
1) The official website www.bpt.net updates the tournament information.
2) Our official game website of the game will update the tournament information.
3) We will officially inform players by email before October.
2. What are the official channels of communication?
Email: [email protected]