1.What is 2019 BPT Europe?
BPT (Boyaa Poker Tournament) is an event organized by Boyaa Interactive, that combines Boyaa Texas Hold’em online qualifiers and offline satellite event qualifiers with an offline final. It is the 6th edition of the BPT series. The 2019 BPT Europre final will be held at the popular King's Resort, in the Czech Republic.
2.Number of Participants
Subject to the announcement on the venue
1.How to participate in the BPT European Main Event
Online players need to obtain a digital invitation, fill it out and submit online to activate it. Without an activated invitation, players can't attend the BPT Main Event.
Offline players: please contact customer service.
2.How to get an invitation to the live tournament?
1)Win an invitation by joining the Boyaa Texas Poker online activities:
a. Online Tournaments
b. Online Events
Tips: If you want to know more about this method to get an invitation, you will find it in the Boyaa Texas Poker game
2) Get tickets through an offline process: please contact customer service
3.What should I do after I get the invitation to the BPT European Main Event?
1) Computer: click on "My Items" (suitcase icon). You should see a tag for the invitation card. Activate it
2) Mobile: Go to the player information page, click on "Items" (suitcase icon), and you should see a BPT Asian Main Event invitation card. Activate it
3) Fill in the personal information without errors
4) After activating the invitation (personal information+submission), you will receive a confirmation email or SMS; please check it.
4.What should I do if I get multiple online invitations? What are the entry rules for the Main Event?
1) In principle, a player only needs an invitation to join the Main Event in this BPT Europe Tournament
2) If you have obtained a second invitation, please fill it in with valid information.
3) Multiple invitations are allowed for the same ID rule. However, only one invitation for the same ID can be activated for each group.
4) An invitation to the main event allows one single player to participate in the Main Event in a designated group. If one player wants to join the two groups (AB) of the Main Event, he/she will need to obtain two invitations and activate them
5) Players with two invitations can activate both (not recommended doing it at the same time). They will be able to participate in the corresponding groups of the Main Event. If they make it into Day 2, the player will do it with the maximum amount of chips won in one of the groups.
1) Due to club requirements, players must be at least 18 years of age. Please ensure that the individual entry information submitted in the invitation meets the requirements; participants must bring a passport, and the non-EU residents need a European Schengen visa.
2) The deadline for submission of invitation information December 3. Not activating it (filling it out with personal information) will not be valid and it will be considered as a waiver. Please pay attention to the deadline and do not miss the opportunity to participate
3) Please check in advance the corresponding valid documents needed, including visas and entry information, to ensure a smooth trip to the Czech Republic.
6.Can I change the invitation information after filling it out?
1) Once the invitation is activated, it cannot be modified again. Please be sure to fill it out carefully.
2) During the Main Event, passports and invitations will be checked to guarantee the information in both is consistent. If the information is incorrect, the player will not be able to participate in the tournament.
3) In case of a problem, please contact the official customer service for assistance.
7.Can non-players surround the poker players and watch them playing during the event?
Usually, nonparticipants cannot watch the game around poker tables for respect for the poker players, but they can play games at the casino.
1.What documents should the players prepare in advance?
Personal passport, non-EU residents need a European Schengen visa
2.When should the player arrive?
BTP Group Main Event starts on December 6th at 16:00. Group B on the 7th at 16:00. Participants can choose the arrival time according to their groups. However, it is recommended that the players arrive one day in advance.
3.Do participants need to go together to the Czech Republic?
Participants are free to arrange their trips, and please complete the tournament check-in before the start of the competition.
King’s Casino Hotel
Add：King´s Casino Hotel,Rozvadov 7,348 06 Rozvadov
Tel.: +420 731 155 825
2.Arrangements for travel expenses, food and accommodation expenses
Players assume their own expenses.
1.Where can players learn more information?
1) The official website www.bpt.net keeps the information updated
2) Officials will send an e-mail in November to explain the itinerary and details.
2.What are the official communication channels?
Contact customer service: email@example.com