2017 BPT Macau Final will take place from October 28 to November 1 at the Babylon Casino.
This year the Main Event will set for Day1-A group, Day1-B group, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, 5 days in total. The prize pool will set a record in the series with a total of 6million HKD, with 1.2 million just for the champion.
Aside from the spectacular Main Event, this BPT has set up ten colorful side competitions, such as the Hunter match, International Battle, and others, to guarantee that everybody will profit from this "Give it all Texas Poker" trip.
The online preliminaries start on August 1, covering the five traditional regions of Continental China, Macau-Taiwan-HK, South-East Asia, Europe and the Middle East. And as a global poker series, our BPT satellite tournaments in Dublin (Ireland) and Hanoi (Vietnam) will also put in flames this incredible summer Poker season.
2017 BPT is here again. A top-notch competition and a growing legend that is providing to players like you the best and biggest prizes.
BPT (Boyaa Poker Tour) is a worldwide poker tournament organized by Boyaa Interactive. Starting in 2015 with a spirit of exploration, BPT continued its path in 2016 with a bolder attitude, holding in the same year an event in Macau and another in Sanya. And this year, after three successful Poker Tours, Boyaa’s BPT will keep providing top notch Texas Poker Festivals to both pros and aficionados.
BPT is sailing again in this 2017 and will reach Macau in October. Six million HK$ as the prize pool. Players coming from all over the world and one ferocious poker war to win honor and gold.
- October 27th
- October 28th
Main Event – Day 1 A
Main Event Satellite
Main Event Satellite
(10 Seats GTD)
- October 29th
Main Event - Day 1 B
No Limit Hold’em 1
(Sponsored by 57 Society)
Deep Stack Turbo
- October 30th
Main Event - Day 2
No Limit Hold’em 2
20K High Roller Satellite
- October 31st
Main Event - Day 3
20K High Roller
Worldwide Squad Event
Win the Button
Main Event schedule
* The final will be held from October 28 to October 1, 2017 at the Babylonian Casino of Macau, China.
* Main event schedule Day1-A group, Day1-B group, Day2, Day3, Day4. Five days in total
* Day1-A will start on October 28th, Day1-B will start on October 29, players can get qualified for the next round in one of these two groups. Then starts an elimination process until the final.
Main Event schedule
* Each participant can only participate in the same type of round game once and can't rejoin the main event one the same day.
* Each invitation letter is linked to one and only one player. The player can only join the event of that invitation once. Therefore, to play in A and B groups one needs to get two invitation letters valid for those groups.
* If a player with 2 activated letters, for a group A and B respectively (not recommended), can join both games in A and B, but only the day in which the player won more chips will count to pass to round 2.
* All events subject to regulatory approval.
* Boyaa Interactive reserves the right to adjust event rules, blind structures, table to be 9 or 10 handed play ，and level times without prior notice.
* All players must be 21+ and have valid government ID during registration.
* The logos worn by players on the live streaming table need to be approved by the organizers.
* The organizers has the right to cancel or change the guarantee in case of force majeure, including but not limited to typhoons, torrential rains, natural disasters, war, flight cancellations, etc.
* All events to be held in adherence to 2016 TDA rules, in the event TDA rules do not cover an Incident, organizer’s appointed Tournament Director shall make the final judgement.
* Boyaa Interactive reserves the right to change, delay or cancel the event.
* Boyaa Interactive reserves the right to make final judgement and explanation for all items not mentioned above.
「BPT Main Event」Payout Table
|Place||Percent||Basic Cash（HKD）||Play Chips|
Please note:The 6 million HKD prize is allocated according to the basic cash payout structure
「BPT Main Event」Structure
|LEVEL||SMALL BLIND||BIG BLIND||ANTE||TIME|
1. The tournament management team will announce the break time according to specific situation. Normally, there is a 15 mins break every two levels, and a 60 mins break for dinner.
2. The tournament management team can increase or roll back the blind level according to the actual situation.