1. Ruins of St. Paul
One of the most classic tourism sites in Macau, the Ruins of St. Paul’s, somehow, can be considered the landmark of Macau. Firstly completed at the year 1580, the church of St. Paul its architecture combined Renaissance-style and oriental-style in harmonious way. Experienced the baptism of fire for three times, this well decorated and furnished church been destroyed and only the stone facade can tell people its brilliant glories in the old times.
2. Senado Square
Senado Square (Largo do Senado) is located in the central area of Macau city. This square covers an area of 3,700 square meters, as one of the top four squares in Macau. It was listed in the World Heritage Sites. Now it is enclosed by the buildings of the Leal Senado, the General Post Office, and St. Dominic’s Church. The square is paved in the traditional Portuguese pavement.
3. St. Dominic’s Church
St. Dominic’s Church was founded in 1587 by three Spanish Dominican priests who originally came from Acapulco in Mexico, this church is also connected to the Brotherhood of Our Lady of the Rosary. It was here that the first Portuguese newspaper was published on Chinese soil, Abelha da China ("The China Bee"), on 12th September 1822. The bell tower, at the back of the building, has been modified into a small Museum of Sacred Art, now exhibiting a collection of around 300 artifacts.
Opening hours：10：00 –18:00
4. Fortaleza do Monte
Fortaleza do Monte, is an ancient monte forte in Macau, one of the part of China's oldest Western-style fort buildings. It was the center of gravity of the military defense facilities in old times, and now it is part of the Historic Center of Macau and one of Macau Attractions. Macau Fortaleza do Monte is located in the side of the Ruins of St. Paul. Around the forte, there is giant steel gun which has lost its military role but become testimony of Macau's old relics and history.
Opening hours：7:00 –19:00
5. A-Ma Temple
A-Ma Temple or Mazu Temple, as the oldest religious temples in Macau, it have a history of over 500-year, which can be dated back to 1488, even before the city of Macau came into being. This construction been made of 4 main parts: the Stone Palace, the Prayer Hall, the Hall of Benevolence and the Hall of Kuan Yin. The temple has been listed in the World Heritage record in 2005.
Opening hours：7:00 –18:00